Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Week 2 of School

Second week of school, I'm still feeling a little crappy bout school cause I was madly affected with the ability to read and understand articles for political science plus having no friends for lectures. Thank goodness for German, I'm so enjoying the time. Going to have an interview for NUS BizCom on monday. Kinda nervous about it.

Nothing much going on for the week. Oh, I forgot, brought my granny to watch Jack Neo's Where Got Ghost. Is mad hilarious though the first 2 parts totally failed to impress me at all. Then treated granny for lunch at Xin Wang HK Cafe. And managed to understand my reading materials, LIKE FINALLY.

Mid-week already, and tmr is the first day of the Lunar 7th Month. Just have to be home early and no spouting nonsense the entire month. Better play than be sorry. HAHA. One more thing, I didn't get my free ice cream (Swensen) in school and gonna try to get it tmr. =)
Loved and take care.

Edited.
I just wanna say, it's over, crush crushed. Nothing is going to happened and it will not happened. Perhaps the best ending to the whole crush thing. =)
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home